Extended warranty – Terms and conditions
- Extended warranty is managed and underwritten by PartServe Channel Support (Pty) Ltd
- Extended warranty is merely an extension of the current vendor warranty.
- The standard terms and conditions and limitations of the Lenovo warranty offered by Lenovo SA will be continued for the customer in year 2 and 3.
- Warranty includes any failure deemed a manufacturing fault and does not include parts or consumables that have failed due to general use or physical damage.
- Onsite warranty includes a radius of 50km of a Main centre anything over this will be collected repaired and returned or additional mileage and travel time will be charged to the customer.
- Turnaround times are subject to spare parts availability
- Extended warranties have to be purchased and registered on the partserve.co.za/lew web site or activated with the helpdesk 011 201 7745 while the product is still within its Lenovo warranty.
- Product not registered within 12 months of purchase will forfeit their warranty extension. This will be confirmed via proof of purchase to be supplied by customer.
- Proof of purchase for the product and the extended warranty pack will be requested at the time of registration.
- Extended warranty is only offered in South Africa
- PartServe reserves the right to exchange a unit with a product of similar specification or better, should a spare part not be available. The warranty on the exchanged unit will continue until the expiry of the original extended warranty purchased.
- Software and Data is specifically excluded from warranty.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LENOVO, ITS SUPPLIERS, RESELLERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EVEN IF INFORMED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY: 1) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES; 2) LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR DATA; OR 3) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS REVENUE, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS.