PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
Terms and Conditions:
- PartServe reserves the right to sell any unit/equipment that is not collected within 14 day of completion to defray expenses.
All jobs carry a three month warranty from date of invoice.
- Warranty is void if the equipment has been tampered with.
- Copy of the job card MUST be presented before a job can be released.
- COD payments must be made in cash or via credit card on the day of collection.
- EFT payments must reflect in the Company's Standard Bank Account and verified by the Finance Department before collection.
- NO CHEQUE PAYMENTS accepted.
- Software is not covered by warranty terms and conditions.
- A NON REFUNDABLE assessment fee will be charged on all quotes.
- Lightning damage is NOT covered under warranty
- PARTSERVE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAMGE TO CUSTOMER DATA
- Tax invoices cannot be supplied prior to the collection of the unit.
- Rejected jobs will take 48 hours before ready for collection.
- Units awaiting parts etc. must remain with PartServe and cannot be released until unit is repaired and paid in full.
Terms and Condition for Collections & Deliveries:
- Full payment must be made into Partserve’s banking account with customer’s details as reference. Verification of deposit will first take place before any collection and delivery takes place.
- Collection and deliveries must be logged on the Partserve online portal.
- All collections and deliveries will take place on the next business day.
- Outlying areas will have a 3 business day collection and delivery period.
- Passwords to accompany all collections.
- Customers to ensure units are packaged in secure packaging. Partserve will not be held responsible for damage if not packaged securely.
- Chargers must accompany all laptops, tablets and desktops.
- In the case of out of warranty printer repairs, customer to supply cartridges, toners and media.
- Playstation collections must only contain the faulty console without accessories.
- Ensure all data is backed up before requesting a collection. Partserve will not be held responsible for any loss of data.
- Advertised collection and delivery charges are charged for normal desktop units. Any larger format units will be quoted separately for collection and delivery depending on the size and weight of the unit.